As you may already know, sisters Eliza and Ani founded the current Cake POP-in' family in early 2011. This blog will include posts from either sister so you can get to know each sister individually. We will also feature inspirational pieces as well as highlights of our latest creations and events :)
Ten Other things you may not have known about the Cake POP-in' sisters:
1. We are of Armenian descent
2. Cake POP-in' was born after the success of Eliza's Birthday dessert table (below)
3. Eliza has a two year old daughter, we'll call her "D" (who made up her very own Cake POP-in' song!)
4. Ani can't go a day without drinking Tea
5. Eliza is a USC alum, FIGHT ON Trojans!
6. Both sisters are obsessed with desserts and shoes (mutually exclusive lol)
7. Ani's favorite quote: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 NIV
8. We are 7 years apart in age
9. Ani started baking with our mom at the age of 2! (Now D is ;))
10. Eliza's hubby was the first Cake POP-in' fan and custom builds all of our unique displays!
Picture of us and our first table